Where Does the Funding Go?

90% proceeds go to the local community

Every year, community organisations all over New Zealand benefit from Infinity Foundation grants.

Our policy is to return 90% of available proceeds to the local community in which they were generated. The remaining 10% of funds are mostly distributed to national bodies or organisations.